Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My little helper


I was helping my daughter Joey (3yrs) in the bathroom when she told me, "Mama, I accidentally peed on the floor this morning but it's okay cause I wiped it all up for you... see?" as she points to the floor at the base of the toilet. I smiled and thanked her for helping but not without asking her what she wiped it up with.

She points to the handtowel hanging right next to the sink. "That green one right there, " she says with a big grin. She seemed so proud of herself. God only knows how many of us have dried our hands on that towel since then. :shudder:

1 comment:

  1. Oy. Thanks for trying, I guess? Eeek. Reminds me of Peter dropping his 3D glasses in a urinal, wiping them on his jacket to clean them, and telling me about it an hour later (after wearing the glasses again).

    ReplyDelete