Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer time

So, May is a crazy month in our house. Joey, Frankie and Greg all have birthdays. We had a combined birthday barbecue celebration at the house with about 50 people attending. The weekend before we had a sliding glass door put in (we never had a back door at this house). It was great fun! It was also Mother's day weekend and my mom and my mother in law were both here. I haven't spent a mother's day with my mom since I was a kid. We went and had massages and pedicures and lunch and even went out to the bar the Friday before for Ladies night. Good times! Memorial day weekend, Gregory and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary (complete with an overnight stay to the beach without kids!) Granny brought them to the beach the next day and they had a great time. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera and the following day they were supposed to come back to the beach but Tre started vomiting. I think thats the 3rd stomach virus this year. Frankie and Joey had it the week earlier and thank God that Greg and I were spared this time. Poor Becky got it though and I felt terrible for her.



Needless to say, with all the holidays and all of the end of the year activities it was a crazy month and I didn't get 1 blog post written. Now its summer and we have been busy swimming! I love summer time (well, only if there's a water source and some AC). A few pics from Cool Dave's house. Days at the pool are some of my best childhood memories so I'm glad that my kids get to experience the same.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the swimming Joey! I also have many fond memories of summers and swimming pools. Thanks for your little comment on the family time, it is important build and protect those family relationships.

    ReplyDelete